Sunday 1 January 2017

New Brand Alert: The K Label

Happy New Year! I wouldn't usually post on a day like this but I thought to myself why not? New year, new me right? (that's what they all say!)

I'm currently in Telford with my family for the New Year and I think I'm in love with this town - it's so quite and peaceful nothing like London! 

As I usually do every morning, I was scrolling down my Instagram explore page and I was immediately drawn to a picture of a brand which I was yet to discover - The K Label.

The first thing that caught my eye was their LOVE for curves and confidence!


I'm somebody that loves to wear baggy clothes but how sexy are these clothes? As pure Brandi manor, I ordered a few items and I was instantly drawn to... 

VITO Corset Sweater in Grey £84.99

KHASSI Split Crop Sweater with Split Sleeves in Off-White £44.99


LUTO Split Maxi with Back Pocket in Off-White £42.75

PHILLY Zip Midi in Cocoa £119.99

After doing a bit of digging, I discovered that The K Label is a London based brand committed to breaking boundaries whilst maintaining a great sense of style, sophistication and simplicity. 

Founded in 2015 by womenswear designer Karice Leila. She states the idea behind The K Label derived from pieces she was lacking in her closet. She set out to create a timeless collection consisting of RTW, day-to-night pieces suited to every women. 

Every piece is designed and made in-house at their studio in London, using a range of high quality jerseys and ribbing. 

The K Label combines class with individuality to create everyday, statement essentials. 

For a new, up and coming brand they have had great exposure in America, especially in LA. Many video vixen's such as Amina Blue, Daphne Joy and Bria Myles have been spotted in their curvaceous products. 

I'll share the official website link below and their Instagram for anybody wanting to surf their products online or give them a quick stalker session. 


Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: The K Label, Instagram 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig