Friday 6 January 2017

Snapchat: My Views

Now more than ever people feel the need to display their lives on social networking websites/apps - the most prominent one being Snapchat which has over 100 million daily active users and gets 6 billion video views per day. 


When I first got Snapchat I was in my mid-teens I didn't take it seriously at all, simply taking videos or photos of whatever I liked whenever I felt like it - my pictures and videos having no thought behind them. 

In a sense I am quite envious of my attitude back then, as I feel that now I am a little too consumed by it. 

I love Snapchat, I really do. I get to share intimate visuals with my family, friends and followers which is amazing, but now I don't see it as snapping a photo or sharing a video immediately. If it doesn't fit in my general aesthetic then it'll just simply get deleted. In one sense this is professional and therefore something that I should keep up in order to have a professional, public presence but a change is needed and this year, I'm adamant on making my story more 'me'. 

This will hopefully make me more accessible and it will allow me to enjoy the app a lot more, not thinking about what I post and being more intimate with my followers - shows them I'm trying to be a lot more personal rather than showing what I feel they should know. 

My New Years resolution is definitely to have more fun with Snapchat and not take it so serious!

My username is BrandiKris if anybody wants to add me and check out my snaps. 

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Google Images 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig