Wednesday 28 December 2016

Trend Alert: Fragrance Advertisments

Ever since I've started my degree, I've forced myself to become more aware at all times, which basically means forcing myself to watch and listen adverts (yawns). 

I usually only watch TV at night after Gomorrah (10pm - a lot of people wouldn't expect me to watch that but thank my boyfriend!) which seems to be the time for fragrance adverts to come out and play!

I've noticed a significant trend - fragrance ad's LOVE extravagant hair!

Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

Versace Bright Crystal

Moschino I Love Love 

Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb

Kenzo Kiss 'n Fly

And that's just a few examples!

Have you noticed any other fragrance trends? Let me know in the comment box!

Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: Google Images, Pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig