Sunday 11 December 2016

Summative Project

All FCP students were given their first official individual/summative brief - eek!

This is going to involve a report document, which will include research into a fashion concept, developing a variety of Big Ideas, creating a set of mood boards, producing images to be used on social media - basically everything we done for our formative projects but now individually and with different trends, brands and products.





From this, I was given Tough 90s as my fashion theme, a travel plug as my product and STA Travel as my brand (and for the record, I'm freaking out!).

I'll be documenting my creative inspirations here on my blog so that anybody who is interested can get a little insight into how things are going. 

Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: Pinterest
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig