Monday 5 December 2016

The British Fashion Awards 2016

The Fashion Awards 2016 were held on Monday 5th December at the iconic Royal Albert Hall. Hosted by Jack Whitehall, the ceremony saw the best of the British and international fashion industries. 

Here, talent is celebrated within every area, whether it be style icons and models to brands and emerging stars - nothing has gone unnoticed in this popular ceremony. 
Unfortunately, it isn't a televised event so I spent my Monday evening refreshing their official website to find out who the winners were. 
There were a number of people I was happy to see win, including: 

She's worked hard and deserved this award (look at her outfit! *lovestruck face*).

I'm a definite lover of this! 

You either love what the Smith siblings are doing or you don't - I happen to L-O-V-E what they do for fashion!

Yay to the Brits!
I saved the best for last! Let me tell you who I thought was the best dressed female at the event... 

Alexa Chung wearing SS17 Prada
While many on the red carpet played it safe in head-to-toe black, I can always count on Alexa Chung to take more of a sartorial risk. Chung wore a kimono-collared pale yellow two piece, embellished with glittering details and feathers (Yes sweetie!)

Do you think all the winners were deserving of their awards, or did you disagree with one or two?

I'll link the official website below for anybody interested in finding out more winners of today's event:
http://www.fashionawards.com/

Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: Google Images, The Fashion Awards



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig