Thursday 15 December 2016

COACH Girl: Selena Gomez

Welcome back! After being in University for almost three months now, it sounds pathetic but I really miss just relaxing and stalking celebrities for the entire day! I hardly was on social media because I had so much work to do and genuinely didn't have time, but one celebrity who always had some good tea was of course - Selena Gomez! (don't judge me - my interest in life are so wrong!).

Selena Gomez with COACH Creative Director Stuart Vevers

So as you can imagine, when I visited my home for the first time I made myself some green tea and got cracking! I came across probably the best thing that I believe has ever happened to the fashion house Coach. Selena Gomez will be the new face of the brand starting Winter 2017. Selena will be working as ambassador and creating a collection for Coach. 




"I am so excited to work with Coach and love the clothes and accessories designed by Stuart Vevers. I am especially looking forward to getting to know the Coach team, as well as becoming involved in the foundation's support of step up".  - Selena Gomez. Stuart added "The women I design for is a authentic, honest and possesses a romantic charm mixed with a cool. confident attitude. Selena embodies all of these qualities perfectly - but the fact that she has always loved Coach, and believed so strongly in our philanthropic mission, made her a true Coach Girl." 

I love this collaboration! Honestly, Coach isn't a brand that pops up in my head instantly but I think when this collection comes out - it will be amazing and for me, put Coach back on the map again. This reshuffle of brand ambassador and creative director is exactly what Coach needed!

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Instagram, Coach 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig