Friday 1 September 2017

Golden Globes 2017

Hi! If anybody knows me, they know I love an award show! I'll stream online, buy new sky channels just to see what celebrities are wearing. Sad really but I'm obsessed. 

Unfortunately, I missed the 74th Annual Golden Globes 2017 but I did scroll through my Instagram and I don't think I missed a lot, I have a few favourites but many dislikes. The Golden Globes reminds me of classy, elegancy and just pure beauty. It's one of my favourite red carpets with some of my favourite celebrities. 

La La Land was the big winner claiming seven honours and breaking the record for most wins for a single film at the event. I was super happy finding out that Damien Chazelle director of Nocturnal Animals, Manchester by Sea and Moonlight won Best Director Award. 

I want to share my favourite looks of the night.

Amy Adams wore a black sequinned stunner designed
by her 'Nocturnal Animals' director Tom Ford. 

Drew Barrymore maintained her boho-chic in this
Monique Lhuillier art deco sunburst embroidered cape sleeve dress.

Natalie Portman channeled Jackie Kennedy in this
simple chartreuse Prada gown.  

Evan Rachel Wood's Altuzarra suit was a yes from me!
The design was reportedly a tribute to David Bowie,
who died this time last year.

Viola Davis beams like a ray of sunshine in this
Michael Kors collection dress.

Gina Rodriguez sparkled in a shimmering Naeem Khan halter gown. 

Blake Lively looked amazing in this Versace dress and the
pockets add a whimsical touch. 

Not quite sure why Kristin Cavallari doing there,
but she definitely looked like she belonged in the
beautiful beaded dress category.  

Lily Collins looked like she stepped out of a fairytale
in this floral Zahair Murad dress. 
This is how you make a statement as a first time nominee.  

Angela Bassett raspberry gown had an elegant layered neckline.

Judith Light put actresses half her ago to shame in
this sexy zebra print dress. Talk about body confidence!


I want you guys to tell me your thoughts, who did you love and hate? Why? And how would you style them if you could? 

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Google Images 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig