Friday 1 September 2017

Dessert Heaven

For every foodie out there I have got the greatest Instagram account for you! Everybody knows I'm a complete sucker when it comes to desserts. 

Insider Food is an account which only post delicious looking desserts from all areas of the world. And if you're anything like me you'll follow them and stare at all the videos they post for countless of hours!

I have always believed that we should aways leave space for dessert and even though my mum would say 'Oh gosh, that's diabetes in a photo!' well, sorry mum! It looks amazing and if I find the restaurant (which I will) I'll defiantly be ordering!

Insider created the Instagram page @InsiderFood. In the bio they state: "The place for all things sweet" 

In a nutshell, they have researched and discovered the most eye catching desserts around the world, I thought I'd share my top 10 favourites with you!

Add some colour in the morning with these pink doughnuts

Its almost too pretty to eat... almost!

Let's stack another slice of cheesecake there for the road 

When in doubt, add an extra scoop

Waffle pops are making me wonder how many more ways
waffles could possibly evolve

This is the ice cream sandwich version of Friday

Taco Tuesdays has leveled up 

Me just seconds after someone tells me not to be extra

Paris-Brest? More like Paris-BEST!

This treat is Bananas!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and feel just as hungry as I do right now!

Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: InsiderFood Instagram



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig