Wednesday 30 August 2017

New Brand Alert: HA Designs

Since I've freshly purchased the new iPhone 7 Plus, I have been super obsessed with phone cases! I hate my phone without a case and I just feel completely naked without one (weird? I know). I haven't been in a great mood - I just keep thinking to myself.. I could be in New York right now?!

When checking my mail on a whim I was instantly put in a good mood when I realised my custom iPhone case had arrived from the lovely people at HA Designs.



At first, I wasn't too fond of the initial trend but I quite frankly couldn't be any happier! I chose the Personalised Natural Marble Phone Case (which I'll link below), they're are affordable and I adore the packaging! 

The quality of the print is second to none especially for the price, as well as the case itself being very durable - I can tell I'll be using this baby for a very long time.



I couldn't recommend HA Designs' products enough - not only do they offer cases for a variety of different phones, but laptop cases, homeware and the list goes on!

Check them out - their website is https://hadesignsltd.com/

Brandi Kristine


Photo Credit: Myself, HA Designs
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig