Wednesday 26 October 2016

Hate | Tassel Embellished Cape

Hi! Don't get me wrong I love the brand ASOS, but some of the products they release really do make me question what on earth they were thinking. When browsing on their website I came across this..


It might just be me, but I just don't understand it! Who would be able to seriously pay £32 for what in reality is shoulder pads with strings falling down from it? It reminds me of a rugby players body protection with unnecessary strings swinging down. This leads me to another point, whats the point of the tassels? They'll just blow dramatically because of the wind surely that's annoying? And why have they only been released now? This isn't the season which ladies want their arms out, it's all about covering up in those over-sized jumpers (mainly because Nottingham is freezing!).

But hey, each to their own! Rant over!

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: ASOS
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig