Friday 14 October 2016

Fashion is "never ugly"

Hi! I was browsing the internet the other night trying to find some interesting documentaries/interviews which I could talk about on my blog (took me ages!) and I found an interview with the iconic and infamous Karl Lagerfeld on ITV News which aired last year. It's clear that he is a bit like marmite in the fashion world, you either love what he has done with Chanel or hate it. My personal views: I LOVE it!

With that being said, he simply can't be denied a pat on the back for turning the luxury brand into a "multi billion pound industry". 

I've shared a link above if anybody is interested in watching the short interview. 

You can thank me later!

Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: ITV News 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig