Sunday 30 October 2016

My Favorite Bloggers

Hi! If you own a computer or any sort of device which gives you access to the internet then I'll bet my hat you've heard of the term 'blogging'. If you don't have your own blog, then I can also guarantee that you spend a little bit of time a week happily reading and commenting on other peoples. 

Over the last few years, I feel that blogging has become much more mainstream, probably due to the fact that setting one up takes no time at all. This makes it difficult to find a blog that you genuinely enjoy browsing and find different to the rest. 

But I found some! I regularly read up on a number of blogs (probably too many!) so I thought I'd tell you guys my top three and why I class them my favourite!




MORGAN STEWART - BOOBS & LOUBS

Morgan started her blog early 2014, I didn't come across it until March that same year but have been hooked ever since. I think the main reason why I enjoy reading her blog is because she isn't afraid to explore different looks and she happens to be a cast member on The Rich Kids of Beverly Hills (which I love and think to myself why wasn't I born into a multi-billionaire family?). She also has very motivational posts for young girls which for me helps the mind believe your closer to the writer. This makes her both aspirational and relatable, while also relating to a wider audience. 




SHIRLEY B. ENIANG - SHIRLEY'S WARDROBE

I actually recently tumbled onto Shirley's blog, and oh boy am I glad I did! Although she posts many outfit posts, my biggest interest is her Photo Diary section where she shows off her travel and lifestyle updates which are incredible! I love the minimalist feel she's created, using more images than words but always having enough writing so it doesn't feel like your stalker her Instagram. (The success she has experienced is made obvious through the Topshop advertisements on her posts!).




TAMARA KALINIC - GLAM & GLITTER

If you haven't read Tamara Kalinic's blog as of yet then I highly suggest you do so, she is quite frankly the guru of making everything look visually pleasing (her Instagram is beautiful: @Tamara). Again, I go to her blog for something different, majority of her updates exude luxury as well as expensive (I always try and replicate her outfits in much cheaper brands!). She also has areas of her blog dedicated to beauty and her own public achievements which I feel are area's that don't get enough recognition in the blogging world!

I'll include the link to these three wonderful blogs below, if anybody has any suggestions of blogs they enjoy reading then please don't hesitate to comment below and I'll have a good look!

Shirley's Wardrobe: http://shirleyswardrobe.com/

Brandi Kristine  

Photo Credit: Shirley's Wardrobe, Glam & Glitter, Boobs & Loubs




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig