Tuesday 8 November 2016

IT Seminar: Photoshop

In the IT seminar sessions, we were given an image and asked to play around with pixels and colouring. I learnt different ways of playing with colour on Photoshop using different types of skills such as:

LUMINOSITY
HUE/SATURATION
REPLACE COLOUR
COLOUR BALANCE
DUO TONE




I loved this task as it really helped me develop my Photoshop skills (as you all know my skills are 0 to none at this moment in time). I was really into it as it was something new to me and I loved that!

I think majority of my seminar class was worried about this activity as a lot of them were just like me - useless at Photoshop! After frustratingly finishing the activity, above I have put a picture of my final outcome (it doesn't look complicated to the eye, but believe me it wasn't simple at all!). 

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Brandi Monteiro 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig