Thursday 3 November 2016

KENZO X H&M

Hi! On the 25th May, H&M and Kenzo announced that a designer collaboration between the two labels was in works and that a collection rich in colour, print and detail was on its way. The collection contains about 50-100 garments for both women and men and is set to go on sale in selected H&M stores as well as online on 3rd November (that's today people!). 


I've been following Kenzo and Lim and Leon on various social media sites for a number of years, and as a result have grown very fond of the luxury fashion house. Obviously, the average H&M customer is most certainly not the same as the average Kenzo customer due to the significant difference in price paid for products. I feel that this within itself is what makes the collaboration such a bold move, as it shows Lim and Leon are trying to broaden the Kenzo consumer base. 

Of course, H&M have collaborated with other fashion houses in the past such as Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant and Balmain, but I really feel this one in particular isn't going to be as hugely successful as I believe Balmain was! (Even though Kenzo is one of my favourite brands, I just don't see it selling out worldwide! Sorry!).

Furthermore, the newly reinvented tool 'SnapChat' had a key role in promoting the events that occurred on that Thursday morning, giving fans and followers a glimpse of the models, outfits, music and overall excitement involved. 

Luckily enough for me, I had the chance to shop the collection and honestly, I thought the collection was amazing! I'll be posting my purchases below for anybody interested in my favourite garments. 

Kenzo X H&M T-Shirt £39.99

Kenzo X H&M Printed Culotte £129.99 

Kenzo X H&M Crop Top £49.99

Kenzo H&M Crop Top & Printed Culottes styled together




Brandi Kristine

Photo Credit: Google, Brandi Monteiro
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig