Friday 11 November 2016

Trend Analysis

Copper Shadows. Rather than a traditional black smoky eye, the upgraded version features a touch of copper shimmer in the centre - I personally feel it's perfect for brown eyed girls. 


The image above along with several others have been doing their rounds on social media for a while now and even I have been desperately trying to up my eyeshadow game. 

A lot of you may not no but 90% of the time I never wear make up, however I own too much make up for my own good! Last week, I bought my first ever eyeshadow palette (obviously at the airport where it's cheaper!) and I noticed that copper tones are really in!

I went away and decided to do a little bit of research on the make up trends in 2016 and no shock copper shadows was obviously one of this years main focus. I looked at a range of secondary resources, whether it be WGSN forecasts, media coverage, fashion press or magazines. After researching, I discovered that the trend is more a Autumn/Winter look which sides with potential colour tones Autumn brings us. 





I really enjoy doing trend analysis because it gives me a better insight on the trend (so if anybody asks me, I have a full background check!).

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Pinterest, Desi Perkins
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig