Tuesday 22 November 2016

Trend Alert: Personalised Accessories

Hi! Ever since I've arrived at University I've seen personalised EVERYTHING whether it be online or students phone cases, laptop cases, handbags, shoes (and the list goes on and on). 

My closest friends are totally obsessed with this trend, I pretty much had to block all personalised websites off her laptop because its getting out of hand!

iPhone Cases

Luxury Hand Bags
Trainers


Personally, I wasn't a big fan but I think I'm warming up to this trend. It might have something to do with everybody having personalised accessories and I just think to myself 'why do I want something that everybody has?'. I first saw the trend on British Vogue on their 'In the bag of..' short videos, this particular episode starred Sarah Harris and I must say she loves everything personalised.

With that being said, I think that this trend will be staying around for some time, I can't leave my flat without seeing a few girls walking down the street with personalised necklaces, handbags or even socks and also how much social media is advertising them so much right now! 

Are you a lover or a hater?

Brandi Kristine 

Photo Credit: Google Images, Louis Vuitton,  

Share:

1 comment

  1. I like personalised accessories, it adds a unique touch and makes it your own. It makes it very trendy and this generation is all about keeping up with what's on trend. It is something you can target to all audiences. It also makes it more profitable for businesses who offer it.

    ReplyDelete

© Brandi Kristine | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig